- I GOT INTO PDP! Finally, it's official (well, pending my criminal record check) I'm going to be doing the Elementary level Bachelors of Education program at UBC in fall. I honestly thought I wasn't going to get in and was incredibly bummed about what life had in store for me in the next few years. This is probably why I haven't really been working on many projects as of late
- I have taken up cake decorating in the last few months and it's really fun to see what I can make with a little sugar, butter and elbow grease. Plus it's a great ego boost to bake for people and have them love it.
- I re-purposed a dress, or redid it I guess. It went from MouMou mayhem to cute!
- I'm working on another dress from a vintage pattern online, it's done once I get around to the finishing touches which are so tedious and time consuming!
- I'm also the go-to seamstress in the house and have fixed a bunch of my family's torn clothing. Which is pretty high considering we're all adults. LOL.
So... that's it for now! I'm off tomorrow and might catch up with some things.